F.A.Q. The Questions you wonder about but were afraid to ask..
- Do You Have An App So I Can Listen On My Phone? Yes. Our free Lake Shore Radio App for Andriod and iOS is available at the App store. Currently the iOS app is being upgraded and is unavailable.
- Can My Civic Organization Have Activites Mentioned On The Air? Absolutely! Email them to us at affairs@KLSR1650.com Please include start and stop date.
- Does this station pay royalty fees for music? Yes. Lake Shore Radio is licensed with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SoundExchange.
- Why can't I hear the station on my computer at my office? Some corporations have a firewall that will block mp3 audio streams. To remedy this, go to the Coverage page and click on the player at the top of the page.
- Can I Submit My Music For Airplay? We are always looking to promote local bands and recording artists! Please email song files and Bio to music@KLSR1650.com for airplay consideration.
- Can I play your station in my place of business? Yes. Here are some guidelines..
- What transmitter do you use for your radio signal? We run a FCC Certified Hamilton AM1000 Rangemaster transmitter, FCC ID: NWXAM1000