F.A.Q. The Questions you wonder about but were afraid to ask..
- How Do I Advertise On This Station? Very affordable advertising for your business is available, please contact us at sales@KLSR1650.com.
- Do You Have An App So I Can Listen On My Phone? Yes. Our free Lake Shore Radio App for Andriod and iOS is available at the App store.
- Can My Civic Organization Have Activites Mentioned On The Air? Absolutely! Email them to us at affairs@KLSR1650.com Please include start and stop date.
- Does this station pay royalty fees for music? Yes. Lake Shore Radio is licensed with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SoundExchange.
- Why can't I hear the station on my computer at my office? Some corporations have a firewall that will block mp3 audio streams. To remedy this, go to the Coverage page and click on the player at the top of the page.
- Can I Submit My Music For Airplay? We are always looking to promote local bands and recording artists! Please email song files and Bio to music@KLSR1650.com for airplay consideration.
- Can I play your station in my place of business? Yes. Here are some guidelines..
- What transmitter do you use for your radio signal? We run a FCC Certified Hamilton AM1000 Rangemaster transmitter, FCC ID: NWXAM1000